Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Utah Jazz and Their Adrenaline Rush!

Apparently Kindra the tease is rubbing off onto Carter! He thought he was pretty funny as we were trying to take a picture on Saturday night before we headed up to "the city", as Kindra likes to call it, to go to Kindra's first Utah Jazz basketball game...

Carter was very excited about and was very adamant about having a hot dog at the game! $12.00 later! :( We had a lot of fun especially when The Jazz Bear came up and gave the kids "high fives"! Carter was having his own little dance off whenever the music would come on which gave me a good laugh! :) As the night continued, Kindra became more and more bored and tired so by the 4th quarter she was out for the count ... Too funny :) but she did remark that she wanted the guys to be in wheelchairs just like the other basketball guys that we had seen! YES!!! My ways are starting to rub off! hehehe :) PS- I know, I know! Get that thumb out of her mouth!!! I try and try but it's all about the comfort thing. She has done this since birth. She's not sucking...it's more of a "placing" her thumb in her mouth. I promise...I am not just making up excuses! :) Anyway......

1 comment:

Ralphster said...

Glad to see your "clients" enjoyed the game :)

Go Jazz!