
Waiting for Carter in the mailbox tonight when we got home was the most darling letter that Emilee, a little girl who lives across the street, had left for him.
Carter got the "Cheshire cat smirk" and was very antsy to go in and open up the letter!
She asked him questions about how he was doing and questions about his summer plans.
She told him that she had wrote this special note to thank him for being such a good Friend and for being a great neighbor.
He does have a secret crush on Emilee so it was hilarious so see his reaction and to really see how excited his attitude became :)
And I will admit...there is that small ounce of Parent Pride that comes about when your kids' start receiving notes/cards from Secret Friends/Admirers and you get all excited for them because once upon a time, you remember how those days/events went down and the emotions that you yourself felt as you were both the sender and the receiver :)
PS---This morning, we checked the place that we had left the fish for the "cat surprise" and I am happy to report that the fish has moved on the greener pastures! :)
****reality check**** CARTER IS 6 YEARS OLD---MY BABY!
OH NO-WHAT HAS BEGUN :)



















3 comments:
crushes already?! by the way, you are so stinking LUCKY!!! Stephenie Meyer will die at the pictures! go brag, and make us proud!
That is too cute. And wow you are amazing, hand cycling you go girl! So how about lunch one of these days, we will have to get together, i'm not feeling the most chipper right now, but soon I hope. I haven't ever been this sick before with any of my other pregnancies, but I guess I AM OLDER! ugh! See ya.
First crushes, how sweet!
Post a Comment