
Carter had his last field trip today and they went clear down to Salem Pond to go fishing. I knew that he would have fun but I was not really expecting him to catch a fish. I mean, I've gone fishing and did not even catch a fish...but as soon as he got home from school, he called me to exclaim that he had caught a fish! EWWWWE!

Kindra wanted me to go home and cook it! Uh...NO! I convinced the kids that we would go home, put it out on the lawn, and give it to the neighborhood cats. HE HE HE I mean what else are we going to do with it?!?

5 comments:
Gosh, that is gross! I hope none of my kids come home with a fish. I would just throw it out!
That is so much fun! I have never taken my kids fishing. They are deprived. I love the post about your mom. That is so great. You are lucky!
Oh, how can you feed that fish to the cats after all the hard work he did to catch it? Just let them eat it once and they'll know next time to catch and release:) Your mom sounds like so much fun, she looks about 14 in the picture with you as a baby! Don't you love the homemade mother's day gifts, they're the best:)
Hi! You are good at updating your blog, I love reading your posts! We really need to get together sometime in the near future. Saw your mom at Costco the other day.
I've watched catch, clean and cook a fish before, and man is it gross. Giving it to the cats is a much better idea.
Post a Comment