Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Channel 4 Evening News---

At the end of the taping of Good Things Utah, Angie asked the audience who the biggest Twilight fans were. We could not pass up shouting that we were the biggest fans since I had been involved in the infamous "San Antonio Twilight Party"! Angie and Reagan agreed and I was interviewed! They did not promise anything but told me to watch the 5:30 evening news to see if it had been put on....It was so here it is!


I talked about my trip, what we had done, what my thoughts were on the series, and some of the lessons that I had learned from it all. Of course they cut it a bit and as silly as it was, it was still fun to say that I did it!


How funny to see what we actually look and sound like and I laugh at how I talk with my hands...but that is such a Katie thing huh?!? :)





12 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

You are my hero! That is so cool you were on the News! Way to win the obsessed with Twilight contest! That is so neat you got to see her after our fun party!

Brenda B said...

I was flipping through blogs and came across yours! It has been a long time. Your kids are super cute and they have grown up so much since I last saw them. Hope all is well with you!!! I wanted to say hi!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

Nice job! That's so cool Katie. I know being on TV can be scary and you might feel embarassing, but you aced it! That's so cool!!!

Leesa said...

Hey!! whats UP!! I have missed you so much. I can't believe we haven't seen each other for so long. I juststarted my blog and am trying to get people on so I can see what is happening in thier lives. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Check out our blog!
http://thehollandbunch.blogspot.com

Leesa said...

Sorry I forgot to add---- I am also addicted to these books--I have a little thing on my blog too. I haven't read the last one because I don't want it to end-- I did just get the HOST - Haven't read it yet though. I loved seeing you on TV! How awesome!!

Martins said...

That is so exciting that you got to meet the Stephenie Meyer! How fun,You looked really cute too.

Unknown said...

i seriously SCREAMED!!! soo awesome! you are freaking lucky!!!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!



Jazmin

Jami Black said...

I can't believe how excited I got to see this news clip! You are a rock star! Was it everything you hoped for?

Tara said...

One word: NATURAL
You should go into acting, you did great! I'm glad I'm not the only one who talks with my hands! Too bad Sara and I weren't in the background waving like crazy fans!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Look at you little miss famous!! I should have brought my books to TX and had YOU autograph them:) I'm so jealous of all you've gotten to do. That would have been so much fun. I'm glad you got to do it though, I can just live through your life of fun and excitement right??

Mistie said...

My sound isnt working on my computer to hear what you were saying but you looked cute anyway!!! my friend candace said she saw you on it. You are so funny. i really need to break down and read those books!

Christine said...

Love it!!! You totally summed it up for me, except it is more like 8 hours while kids are not fed, dressed, or cared for.... Oh, wait, I am not supposed to admit that! Love all the new pics of your big boy! I can't believe Ethan would be four... to have a seven year old! You look amazing by the way, and I love your golf cart. Nathan saw it (my three year old) and said, "Tractor, tractor!"