
Just when I think that I've seen it all...she amazes me even more! Whether it's her singing and talking to herself, dressing up in my clothes, or becoming lost in her own little world...it's the BEST!

As I was doing the laundry this afternoon in the other room, I could hear Kindra chatting away to herself. I peeked in on her and found this. I had to grab my camera and snap a few shots because it was way too perfect to pass up! I love you Kindra...don't you ever forget it!
5 comments:
She looks really grown up in these pictures!! Love her imagination. Pretty smart kid if you ask me!!
Oh, thank heaven for little kids and make believe! Nothing my kids do makes me smile quite as much as when I catch them pretending, playing, making up stories and games and just being immersed in their little world.
Seriouisly love this girl! I miss her so much! I love her imagination as well, especially with Bob and the gang!
What would life be like if we could all still have and USE the imagination we did when we were kids? I love her horse feddish, she needs to come see our babies before they get too big! Stop by anytime, she will love them to pieces:) Love the t-shirt for the parade, it would've been the perfect mom/daughter date if you wore the twinner shirt too!
I am glad to see that vhs tapes are still good for something! TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment