Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Amen.

Way funny but I will admit that last night I did shed some tears for the ex-President Bush. No matter what mistakes that he made, you still have to feel bad for the guy and we have to remember the good things that he did...not just all of the bad. I am sure that this change has been hard for him too no matter how ecstatic that the country may be. I'm so glad that they did a "Welcome Home" party for him in TX because I think he needs a few "feel goods" right now :(

But still. This is good :)

3 comments:

Fionna said...

Wow You very sensitive about bush's feelings. That's very nice of you. On the other hand it's great to have some change going on....I love barrack and I'm so excited about how well he has been received....Not so much here in the state. But all over our country and the world...

Anonymous said...

Haha we both put the same someecard up - but its so true!

Very lovely remarks you wrote about Bush, I do feel sorry for the poor guy too. Even though I don't like him, I don't think he intentionally stuffed things up - I think he was just thrust into a position he didn't really want. Old case of "father pushing"?

Unknown said...

Nice, Katie. You always had such a tender heart! No just kidding I agree with you he did the best that he knew how and now hopefully Obama can get our economy out of the rut that we are in!