GO SEE THIS MOVIE...and make sure to laugh again for me at the bachelorette/stripper dance scene! So perfect...We just got back from an all girls sister retreat to the opening night and had a blast and what a perfect way to let the guys do their own thing since a "bride" movie is the last thing that they want to sit thru so?...we're all happy!It did bring out some good points about relationships whether they are marriage/friendships that endure the trials, hardships, misunderstandings, and confusions of life. It caused me to reflect hard on those that I have kept strong as well as those that I have pride-fully let get away from me...and those?...I do wish that I could bring a few of them back but maybe there's still hope. We'll see? Who knows.
Anyway girls...mark this on your calendar because it's one that I would see again and it's one that I would definitely NOT miss! :)
Such a good time!



















7 comments:
I agree. I went last night and we had such a good time!
I'm glad you liked it. I can't wait to see it!!
Let's get together already! Now that the craziness of the holidays are over:)
I've been seeing the previews for this movie, and I think Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson are such a bizarre 'movie friends' mix - usually in Hollywood they mix the same old actors together... but I think that this makes it more interesting... definitely want to see it now.
Oh and to answer your Q from the other day - it never snows where I live in Australia! Our state's motto is; beautiful one day sunny the next! Haha, but I like the cold!
But it does snow in the south eg. in the mountains out of Melbourne, in mountains out of Sydney and on that little strange island at the bottom of Aus - Tasmania.
It was pretty CUTE!! Have a FABULOUS day!!
Cant wait to see it. i am far overdue for a chick click!
Hey Katie-
what is your email address? i am having a shoe/purse party Tuesd Jan 27th from 7- 8:30 and YOU ARE COMING!! even if you dont want to buy anything. I am making you!!!:)
Send me you email address so i can email you the details.
I wanna go see it! Thanks for the review. :) I'll be sure to take a girl friend along and not my husband. lol
Post a Comment