It's OFFICIAL! I was just informed from my good virtual friend J, that today (ok. i'm a few days late!) is "De-Lurker Day"! So come on. Spare me the excuses of why it is that you don't say hi. It's always nice to know and to meet who's out there...right?!? Like I said. Come on. Just for funny?Either way if you choose to or don't, (which I hope that you do) atleast I now know that there is an actual day to meet you lurkers! hehehe :)



















10 comments:
I'm not a lurker here - but HI!
E-mail me about your appointment when you have a chance.
I'm not really a lurker - so I guess that makes me a non-lurker? Or an inyourfaceblogger? Haha not sure... Happy DeLurker Day!
I don't get It : (
Too Funny! I really wish there was a way to know EVERYONE that is lurking it could get interesting.
I'm not a Lurker!! But I do happen to fall upon your blog every couple of days!!
HI Kaite, you always make me laugh. I keep your blog update on my side bar so I always know when you have posted..That's kind of creepy :)
By the way, how is your training coming? I am excited to see what the future holds for you!!!! Keep all us lurkers updated :)
And THAT is why I am private. It just creeps me out that there are strangers look into my family life. ((shiver))
But if I didn't know you, I might "lurk" just because you are an inspiration and you are a hot mama:) Hot isn't enough...your beautiful!
Woot Woot!
Post a Comment