Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Now I've Been Called Out...
I just want to say that I'M SORRY to those of you who were offended by my last post. I've gone in and made some changes so that it does not offend any of you further. My comments were directed ONLY to those 2 women. Again I am sorry to those who I offended and hope that you will not think less of me. I was still angry when I wrote the post and once again, my impulsive behaviors have gotten me into trouble! In no way was I writing about anyone else besides those 2 women and I guess that I should have been more conscious and aware.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















15 comments:
You really are a genuine person and I love ya for that. As far as for me-- I would have called them out right with ya! Very proud of you for that!
are you kidding... I loved it! You shouldn't have to edit it for anyone- its your blog/journal and you can say it how it is, they can stop reading if there offended-lol... I'm proud of ya!
I admire you for being big enough to apologize and make an edit too. I think a lot of people might have let it slide.
I will let you know, that I'm not just "fat" either, but according to charts I'm "obese" and I didn't at all take offense to what you said. I knew you were talking about those 2 girls and you were just expressing some emotions like we all do at times. So don't feel too bad, you didn't offend everyone, including some of us "fat" people:)
We all say and do things in the heat of anger and you were justified in your anger and disgust at 2 stupid people. I repect and admire your strength and wonderful outlook on life. Stay spunky. Thanks for the apology. It takes more courage to clear things up than to just let it slide.... Keep your chin up and your smile on......
Katie--I think anyone who reads your blog has to know what a genuine person that you are! You were upset and had every right to be. I think a lot of us would have done the same in your shoes. No one should be offended by what was said it was your feelings and how you felt in that moment. I could see you were not calling anyone out but those who made you mad...keep your head up cause you are a FABULOUS lady!!
Are you seriously apologizing for offending someone? Whoever you offended should probably find a different blog to read and then TRY living a DAY in your life. SOME PEOPLE!
I have more to comment about you apologizing for your post so call me and I'll be able to use the "language" I prefer:) (that way I won't offend your readers hee hee!) TRICKORY!!!!
Really why do we write our blogs? We write the for ourselves and to remember things that happen, and to tell others what happened. All you did was tell what happened in a funny, honest way. You should never feel like you need to edit yourself, on your own blog.
Keep up the great story telling!
Ya WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING?!?!
WHo ever got offended needs to be blocked out! THis is YOUR blog and you can write whatever you want. Screw those few that got offended?! COme off your high horse people! Seriously stop flattering yourself and maybe start flattening yourselves if you really got offended!
Well I absolutely enjoyed your honest and frank and absolutely HILARIOUS post!!! So I was certainly not offended, I was made to giggle at your funny antics. Those people were not nice, and I'm so glad that you told them so! You go girl! :-)
No offense taken here, you weren't saying it to me... I did get all fired up while I read it, I would be sooo mad. I wish I could have been walking by and witnessed all that! I would have LOVED to see that.
I agree with all these other people! You should say and write what you feel. If people don't like it....don't come here:)
You know - I have to agree some of the other comments. It is your blog and you really should be able to say whatever you want - nice or not. But of course you are very kind and would make edits to save others from hurt feelings. You're a good egg Katie.
I totally would have done almost exactly what you did -- I'm not quite as brave as you but why apologize?
Boy do I ever understand...when I first started my blog I wrote a post that was meant to be funny but a few misunderstood it and I was massively called out and have someone who still won't speak to me. It made me so sad because I know my heart and they totally misread me and didn't take the time to listen to my apology. I am sure anyone offended by your post will forgive but I have found that some people choose to be offended and it is less about you and more about them and their insecurities.
Post a Comment