Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Park City Ice Arena

Because of my dealings with The National Ability Center, I found out about a tournament that they were holding up at the Park City Ice Arena for The Utah Sled Hockey team. I thought that it would be a fun activity for the kids to see so we headed up...



It was really interesting to watch. The way that they block and play defense is similar to that of Wheelchair Basketball. You would think that I would be a Hockey fan having grown up in Canada but NOPE. Not at all. I'm glad that we went and that the kids were able to see it but I'm not a fan. Sorry....
I had to put this picture in because look at my sister Jenny and her flighty obnoxious photo poses when she was a child...(notice the camera that was constantly at my side!?!)
...and then look at my daughter! It kills me! She thinks that she is so funny...and it is but come on. Really? Every picture? Too "I don't know what" but something! :)

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

You are such a great blog up dater! I need my boys to see your little guy shoveling the snow and maybe some of it will rub off on mine!

Lets try to get in touch in the next little bit!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, your daughter looks like she has so much personality!

Ice hockey isn't that popular here, for obvious reasons, but I'd like to see a game one day. Are they really vicious though?

Anonymous said...

That's a great time. You should try and get out there on the ice some time. I think the team practices on Tuesday's or Wednesday's. It's pretty tough to balance but so much fun to try. Hope all is well with you and your family.