So I can hardly wait until tonight. We've got our "LOST" premiere party all planned and we will have so much fun both watching and analyzing. NERD ALERT again I know but I don't care.
Can I admit though, that there is a part of me that is sad that this event has finally arrived and that soon the "LOST" questions and curiosities will all be OVER. I am serious.
The last time that I felt this much excitement for a show/movie was for "The Lord of the Rings". Our family, like usual, were die hard freaks! Daily harassing phone calls for ticket release dates, sleeping outside in lines to be the first ones in, and the midnight movies were a MUST and the BEST.
I know that this picture is a few years old but you can see what the framed masterpiece is. Yes. You guessed it. It is a very expensive frame which is showing off the $20 poster of MIDDLE EARTH (the land of The Lord of the Rings) I told you. DIE HARD FANS
The point that I'm getting to is that I had so much fun with all of the hype, the excitement, the guessing, the fantasizing, the dreaming, the analyzing, the EVERYTHING that we did with this, that when it ended, I was sad and lonely for the "plan of attack". When I want something, I plan it out and then go and get'er done. I know. I have way too much time on my hands. Either that or I am absolutely pathetic. LOL!!!
Can I admit though, that there is a part of me that is sad that this event has finally arrived and that soon the "LOST" questions and curiosities will all be OVER. I am serious.
The last time that I felt this much excitement for a show/movie was for "The Lord of the Rings". Our family, like usual, were die hard freaks! Daily harassing phone calls for ticket release dates, sleeping outside in lines to be the first ones in, and the midnight movies were a MUST and the BEST.
I know that this picture is a few years old but you can see what the framed masterpiece is. Yes. You guessed it. It is a very expensive frame which is showing off the $20 poster of MIDDLE EARTH (the land of The Lord of the Rings) I told you. DIE HARD FANS
The point that I'm getting to is that I had so much fun with all of the hype, the excitement, the guessing, the fantasizing, the dreaming, the analyzing, the EVERYTHING that we did with this, that when it ended, I was sad and lonely for the "plan of attack". When I want something, I plan it out and then go and get'er done. I know. I have way too much time on my hands. Either that or I am absolutely pathetic. LOL!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment