Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Some Of Us Are Meant To Be Alone...."

Before I start into the relationship saga, I want you to watch THIS first....

Sawyer and I have always had a connection, LOL, but it was not until last night that I fully understood how in common we really are.

Since my divorce, I've seriously dated and have been engaged. I've come to know and accept the type of man I want to marry.

Once upon a time, I fell in love with a lie. What sucks is that this lie represented a man, the type of man, I want to be with. So when I am first with a guy, there are a set of "tests" that I put him through to see how he will react. The problem is that they never fully do pass them. Hmmmm? Sometimes they pass some of them but not all of them. Hmmmm? Sometimes I think I can get over certain things and just force it to work. But I can't. It's inevitable.....

So I have an internal battle going on. How can I even compare these guys against a lie? But the lie had shown me the type of man I think I deserve? See? How fair is this? Not really fair at all but I can not make myself believe that these certain traits are ones that I want to live without? Make sense? I come close to giving in but that's not how love should be. Just finally giving in?!?

Yeah. It sucks. What to do?!? I don't know but it the meantime I'll just join up with Sawyer.....

"Some of us are meant to be alone....."

kt + js

No comments: