Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just In Case You're A Little "LOST"




Once upon a time, when "LOST" first came out, I was an un-believer. I was not going to waste my time watching a show about some survivors of an airplane crash who landed on a secret island. Why would I want to watch a show about something that would SO NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. I avoided it like the plague. (go figure that was my thinking since I was obsessed with "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel". yeah. that happens in real life?!?)

3 Seasons and a convincing boyfriend later, I finally gave in and bought the seasons. Holy crap! Wow! What the?!? Oh my!!! I had found my new addiction, obsession, and loves...Sawyer & Jack! LOL but really I was SOLD!

Fast forward to last night and the excitement was very much still there. My mind was racing with ideas and explanations, but more importantly, with answered questions plus a whole load of new ones to entertain me with!

I still had hope for Juliette's comeback and shed tears once again at her departure.

"It worked......"


The chills came instantly and the impact hit home and hard when bad-black smoke-Locke had shared his thoughts about good-Locke.

"Do you want to know what he was thinking while you choked the life out of him, Benjamin, what the last thought that ran through his head was? 'I don't understand!' Isn't that just the saddest thing you ever heard? But it's fitting in a way. Because when John first came to the Island, he was a very sad man. A victim shouting at the world for being told what he couldn't do, even though they were right. He was weak and pathetic and irreparably broken. But despite all that, there was something admirable about him. He was the only one of them who didn't want to leave, the only one who realized how pitiful the life he left behind actually was."


And what a profound conversation that was between Jack and Locke!?!

"My condition is irreversible." Locke

"Nothing is irreversible." Jack

I could go on and on and on and..... Well, you get the point. I have been interested on what others have thought and have found some great reviews so have fun reading up and ENJOY!!!

Fans Get "Lost"

Confused???

The "Lost" season premiere? SMOKIN'!!!

"Lost", LAX---Multi-tasking

"Lost" Recap

No comments: