Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Past...

i was back looking and reading through my blog. i must say that i was laughing so hard last night at some of the stuff that i've posted. "classic kt" comes through again!

i have said this before but i love my blog! i love it because it has allowed me to keep a hold of the past. things that i would have forgotten but the moment i read my words, the feelings all come rushing back. it's the best!

anyway, i found this and wanted to share it again.

enjoy!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMG, that was such an awesome list!

1. My office was always very organized but my home never is! :)

2. Happiness is when you realize you are on the greener grass.

3. Lost...I miss those guys. :(

And I can't remember the rest of the stuff I was going to list that I loved about your list.

Big hug!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this worthy article, it's very much conspicuous blogs