Thursday, February 21, 2008

100 Things.....

I have seen this done many times so I thought that I would try it out....Here goes nothing!?!



1. I love having fun and crazy adventures

2. I can communicate with just sounds alone

3. I love to sit, imagine, dream, and to fantasize

4. I love to laugh and when I am laughing hard, I clap and people then call me "hercules" :(

5. I can and will talk to anyone

6. I create entertainment for my kids that in turn, will create memories...good ones I hope!

7. I am very emotional

8. I have a hard time remembering and using "commen words" that express how I really feel

9. I miss kickboxing

10. I miss running

11. I miss basketball

12. I miss working out, sweating to death, and getting my heart rate really up :(

13. I love to travel

14. I love my family...they are my best-friends!

15. I love to decorate

16. I love Halloween

17. I love Summer

18. I love New Zealand and would love to live there!

19. I am 1/2 of the BFSS combo (Best Friend Spinster Sister)

20. I loved living back East

21. I love to Scrapbook

22. My daughter is dramatic just like her Mom

23. I hate to be selfish

24. I love taking care of people

24. I love checking things of my lists!

25. I loath the Winter

26. My favorite family vactation is when we went to Prince Edward Island, stayed in a beach house, and went to every "Anne of Green Gables" spot possible

27. I love to read and right now it is the "Twilight Series" for fun but I also love anything by Lucy Maud Montgomery, the original "The Boxcar Children" series by Gertrude Chandler Warner, and the "Betsy-Tacy" books by Maud Hart Lovelace because they remind me of my childhood

28. I put medicine bottles upside down so that they are more "balanced"? Don't ask....

29. I am anal

30. I have a silky from as far back as I can remember aka blanky

31. My son is very obediant and my daughter is very mischievious! Bad combo most times :(

32. My son will either become a famous chef or a landscape artist

33. My daughter loves horses

34. I don't hate but I strongly dis-like animals

35. My car is filthy mess on the inside

36. I love chocolate chip cookies from McDonalds and their yogurt parfaits :)

37. I choose restaurants by their dessert selections

38. I love, love, love chocolate

39. I love the clothing stores Anthropologie and JCrew

40. I love perfume

41. I love simplicity though my life is not :(

42. I love road trips that you fly to! hehehe

43. I can talk for hours

44. I will never let anything stop me from doing anything that is possible

45. My dream is to be on the TV series "The Amazing Race"

46. I love to wear hats

47. I hate doing my hair and putting on make-up so I usually don't!

48. My kids have gorgeous brown eyes and my green eyes change shades with what I am wearing!

49. With my career, I tell it how it is though it can get me in trouble at times :(

50. My thumbs always pop like I am cracking them but it does not hurt

51. I have pierced my belly button 3 times in the same spot cause I never keep a ring in

52. I love my abs

53. I hate to cook because I am so tired once I get home

54. I eat like crap

55. I love all music except for country

56. I love to drive fast and weave in and out of traffic like a race car hehehe

57. I LOVE movie nights

58. My secret obsession is MTV's "Real World"

59. My true obsession is the TV series "LOST"

60. I am very routined at night

61. I love to sing...ok I love to sing when I am by myself :)

62. Every night I have to sit in front of my closet, look at my clothes, and decide what I am going to wear the next day. My morning's are too hectic to decide then!

63. I love Indian food

64. I hope and pray that I am a good Mom

65. My office is full of clutter but my home can only be organized and clean

66. I miss feeling the grass between my barefoot toes

67. I love feeling the sun's warmth on my face

68. I LOVE basketball and could sit forever and watch great games!

69. I miss being in a healthy and honest relationship

70. My true desire is to be a stay at home Mom

71. My favorite shrimp is shrimp cocktail

72. I need to work on having more patience

73. I love to "de-junk"

74. I love to shop

75. I hate my winter wardrobe but love my summer wardrobe :)

76. I am very blessed to have been given what I have

77. "The grass is not greener on the other side"

78. Every once in a while, I love to get into a good cat fight

79. I don't mind the commute to work because I pay $50/month to drive in the carpool lane :)

80. I love our backyard

81. We are saving up our money for a riding lawnmower that Carter can use to mow!

82. The first concert that I went to was with my family...The Beach Boys...

83. The first concert that I went to with my friends was...Kris Kross...I won the tickets on the radio :)

84. I am proud that I am on a first name basis at the stores "Anthropologie", "Slim's Full Service Gas Station", and "All My Memories" scrapbook store :)

85. My career has nothing to do with what I graduated in :)

86. I have passed on my "have to fall asleep with the TV on" trait to my kids

87. If you have all ready not figured it out, I am the worst speller and have learned to rely heavily on my spell check (which is still not working)

88. My life would shut down if I lost my cell phone :(

89. I love my Acura MDX but sometimes miss my Audi Wagon :(

90. My other personality is "Martha" when I am playing around with the kids

91. My favorite cartoon movie is "Toy Story" 1 & 2

92. I love to eat "swedish fish and sour straws" at the movies...ok...always

93. I love to tuck my hand barely under the pant line on the other person if I am cuddled up or I will even pull a 1/2 "al bundy" with myself...and not in a disgusting way...it makes me feel safe!

94. I am better friends with more guys than girls but have great "best friends" who are girls

95. I believe that Mentholatum is "the cure all" of all time and rub it on every wound/scar that cover's my body :)

96. I am full of trickery so look out and don't piss me off!!!

97. I love to buy shoes

98. I never wear a coat! Promise...I quickly go from one warm place to the next warm place :)

99. I love to use the word "mingin" which means disgusting/dirty in "England" talk

100. I am so happy that I can now check this off my list of to do's!!!

2 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

That was great Katie! That must have taken a long time.

Your first concert was just as bad as mine....Vanilla Ice!! YIKES!

There's a lot we have in common, but other things that you are way better at than myself. You have some awesome goals too. For never having met you, you are one of the best examples to me!! Thank you!

And I agree, your abs are kick ace!

Lyssa Beth said...

Ya i've seen these all over too...but the list is so LONG that i never think I could do 100 things!! But I loved reading all about you :)