Sunday, February 3, 2008

WAAAAAAAH!!! More Snow!

I have not seen this much snow in years! Seriously the piles on the sides of our driveway are taller than the kids! They even canceled church meetings today and that NEVER happens so it must really be bad! I even had Mike go down and take a picture of John-Charles's car so that he could see how much of the snow that he IS NOT missing! So JC...this one's for you!
Of course Carter could not wait to get outside to help the neighborhood shovel and snow-blow! The neighbor's just laugh!---
...and Kindra, staying inside and warm once again and pigging out just like her Mom! :)

1 comment:

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

yeah I probably won't be coming around anytime soon cause I broke my back shoveling my way out of 24 inches in EDEN!!! We totally got snowed in and now I'm hating the snow even more!!! F!!!