Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!

My youngest sibling, Michael, turned 17 today. He was born in Toronto so he is one of my true fellow Canadian's even though he has no memory of it since we moved when he was 3 months old. Growing up, Michael and I, did not "know" each other because I was pretty much gone. When we moved in with my parent's though, I was able to get to know him and John-Charles really well and for that I am greatful! I love Michael very much because........ -He has helped me with numerous, and I mean numerous, projects!
-He is very witty
-His sense of humor is hilarious
-He is the best example to my kids
-He teases Kindra like no other :( :( :(
-He is very obediant and patient
-He is my "Michael Smichael"
-He takes great pictures hehehe
-He is going to travel the world one day with John-Charles and I :)
-He is very, very, very smart
-He is very faithful, sensitive, and kind-hearted
-One word "Warcraft"
-He carries the "daily suitcase" out to the car every night even when it's a complete blizzard
-He always says to me " I love you, Katie"
-He has my parents wrapped around his finger! (good job, Mike) hehehe
I love you Michael very much and am so happy that you are part of our family. You are the best big uncle-brother to Carter and that means so much to me. Thank's for always being patient with me and helping me out when I need something (unless it's downstairs hehehe)! I hope that we find you the smallest mouse possible for your B-Day!
This pic is for Lyssa and John-Charles to see so that you both feel included! :)

Carter fell asleep on my bed just like this because he did not like the "light shining in his eyes"! Too classic---
Kindra wanted to have a sleepout night on the couch so if she's ok with it, then I am! I would have been scared to sleep out on the couch when I was her age but power to her :) She, ofcourse, had to have one of her horses join her...oh boy!?!

No comments: