I just want you to notice that I am the ONLY car that is on the road and this is after I have all ready been in the car for 2 hours driving home. I weaseled around the long way to bypass the closed roads and actually felt a little unsure because there was NO ONE else along side me!?! I finally saw a car parked on the side of the road with her hazard lights on and discovered that she was lost, could not see because it was a white out and had lived in the country for 6 months and knew little English. I discovered where she lived and offered her a ride home, which I did because it makes me feel a little better about my short-comings, I hope that someone would do the same for me, and more than anything, human and Christ-like compassion. It makes me feel good to know that I can and will perform acts like this :) These pics do not give it justice but it was a complete white-out and amazing, people trapped and stuck in their cars! Thank goodness for my four wheel drive that's for sure!!!Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day!
I just want you to notice that I am the ONLY car that is on the road and this is after I have all ready been in the car for 2 hours driving home. I weaseled around the long way to bypass the closed roads and actually felt a little unsure because there was NO ONE else along side me!?! I finally saw a car parked on the side of the road with her hazard lights on and discovered that she was lost, could not see because it was a white out and had lived in the country for 6 months and knew little English. I discovered where she lived and offered her a ride home, which I did because it makes me feel a little better about my short-comings, I hope that someone would do the same for me, and more than anything, human and Christ-like compassion. It makes me feel good to know that I can and will perform acts like this :) These pics do not give it justice but it was a complete white-out and amazing, people trapped and stuck in their cars! Thank goodness for my four wheel drive that's for sure!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
Why were you out driving in that?
I was still driving home to pick up the kids!!! :)
once again, you are such a cute mom. i cant believe that storm...you guys have really gotten hit hard this year!! we havent had more than an inch or two so far. ashton is so anxious to build a snowman but no luck so far!!
I hate the snow. why am I moving back to blizzard central? I know not!
Post a Comment