Friday, April 25, 2008

Jordan Landing Laser and Aesthetics

Jen and I met when we lived in Draper back in 2002. We were neighbors at an apt complex...I lived upstairs and Jen lived downstairs. We just hit it off even though "the hubby's" did not! Here's a funny story...One night Trevor and I were 100% being retarded, teasing each other in a sexual nature as married people do. Carter was asleep and we had the baby monitor on of course. It was still early and we were in the family room watching TV and the doorbell rang. It was Jen and she was laughing hysterically because they had heard the whole thing. Our monitor's had crossed wires and she was coming up to warn us in case we were planning on doing anything further!?!

Jen is the Marketing Director for Jordan Landon Laser and Aesthetics and they had their Grand Opening ribbon cutting event last Friday. It was a lot of fun and I know that Jen will do a great job for them! I told her I would give her some free advertising on my blog for those who read it and who are interested in "this stuff"! The contact information is 7478 Campus View Drive...West Jordan and their phone number is 542 7364.
You can also check out her blog at http://www.medspamom.blogspot.com/.... :)

3 comments:

Design Fam said...

Hey Katie thank you so much for coming and supporting me! Your the best. I am so happy I know you and I love being your friend. Thanks for everything and taking time out of your day to come support me. YOur great. Love your blog....

Love
Jen Clyde

Amanda said...

Katie, this girl looks sooo familiar to me and I think, if she's who I think she is, she used to live in Irivine, California. Could this be she when she was a teenager. Could this be she?

Mistie said...

K-i used to live close to her in Herriman ( well, her mom - i think she was living w/ her mom at the time?). I loved her mom-- she was my VT and was the best!! that is her mom in the pict, right?

I am sad i couldnt go with you...