Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cleaning for The Cleaners?

Let me first say that I am not complaining AT ALL that I have Cleaners that come once a week and I promise that if I could save the money, I would. I've tried and it's way too much of an ordeal to get down and scrub/mop the floors and to crouch down behind the toilets and to vacuum and to.....? Yeah....the lack of a third or fourth arm just hinders that quite a bit since my two are being used to just get me around!?! :)

But I will complain about the fact that every Wednesday night begins the 24 hr STRESS and PANIC that I've forgotten something. I have to listen to my kids complain when they hear the words "Go clean up your rooms because The Cleaners are coming in the morning" and every Thursday morning I have to HIDE things so that the cleaners don't see them and put them away in some random, hidden, secret, never to be found abyss. I am not kidding! At first glance, my house is clean but it's those nooks and special spots where I've placed "things" that are organized in MY OWN way but not in The Cleaners way. I have lost so many things because of them! They're just too good, so for that I am ecstatic, but it has always been a concept that I just don't get?

Cleaning for The Cleaners....hmmmmmm

6 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I've heard of people cleaning before their house gets cleaned so you're not alone but it is kind of funny. I would be the same way. But yeah, that would get old having to hide stuff all the time. If only everyone was honest in this world wouldn't life be easier?

NO...no baby. I will let you know asap though:)

Katie A. said...

my mom totally does that too! i don't get it. when (not if) i get cleaners, i am going to interview them thoroughly and then explain to them that they may find questionable items scattered throughout my house that they should just put away. i will not clean for the cleaners! i will not clean for the cleaners! say it with me!

Anonymous said...

You are super funny. Who cares what they think. Especially if they are coming once a week. You cannot be THAT dirty! Don't worry about it!

Julie said...

Its all the clutter right? You have to get it all out of the way so that they can actually clean. So there is a reason behind your sanity....i'm with you on this one!!

LOL You crack me up Katie.

The Brockbanks said...

You are hilarious!

The Brockbanks said...

P.S. I miss you we need to get together!