...er at least "these days" signature look.
I was over at mackink.blogspot.com and she brought up the question of if we have found our own signature looks yet so I did some searching.
Since I'm in my "relationship remission", I have found comfort in my t-vo and all of joys that my television shows bring...and that would also include my college football obsession. I was so surprised when I found this...The Exclusive Pink Collegiate Collection!
Victoria's Secret has teamed up with 33 schools to create an exclusive collection of college gear. I am so excited since these t's are my very favorite to sleep in! Not to mention how freakin cute they are! Oh yeah! Aaaaaand they are cheap! (If it was something that I'd have someone to impress...I'd also add that they are hooot & sexy!)
So go to VictoriasSecret.com and check'em out. You'll love them!
So I will also ask the question..."Have YOU found your signature look?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment