...now we just need to come up with the name of the new Family Business???? hehehe and remember...he'll be all ready for hiring out next summer so keep that in mind when you're looking for a mower!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The Family Business...
Yes. I gave in and I let him mow without someone standing right there beside him. Maybe this is normal??? but not with me and my paranoid mind...
He totally ROCKED it!!! I was so proud of him! I think that my brother Michael was the most excited about this since it cut his work time in half!?! While he was mowing the front, Carter was more than willing to mow the back.
I just sat on the back porch and watched him. I watched his expressions, his mannerisms, his body maneuvers, and I watched how anal he was acting with how perfect and straight that the grass lines just had to be. Way too cute!!!
A few things have caused me to think about my kids and to think about how old they are becoming and how fast that they are doing it! I can not believe that he will be turning 8 in six months!?!

...now we just need to come up with the name of the new Family Business???? hehehe and remember...he'll be all ready for hiring out next summer so keep that in mind when you're looking for a mower!
...now we just need to come up with the name of the new Family Business???? hehehe and remember...he'll be all ready for hiring out next summer so keep that in mind when you're looking for a mower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
How about "Lawn Cuts By Carter"? What a cute kid and such a big helper!! He's such a work horse for his age. Very, very impressive. Especially compared to kids that do NOTHING but watch TV nowadays. Way to go Carter (and Katie for raising such a great kid!)
Post a Comment