---Carrie, Sex and The City
Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.
After watching a re-run of an episode last night, I've decided that these will be the first words uttered out of my mouth right after I open the door and before I set foot out on a first date.
I'm serious.....
Think of how nice it would be if we could have a small chalk board that hung from our neck that stated the most important things about us. People could read it, see if it interested them, and then if not, move on. It would make things so much easier. The best thing about it would be that it could be erased and could change whatever it said which would enable us to fine tune its wording and to make sure that we got it exactly right.
So much easier.
I'm serious....



















6 comments:
I love you. Very perfectly stated. I love the chalk book idea. And it is when you are not looking for love that it smacks you in the face. You are so beautiful and have so much to offer... one lucky man will come your way one of these days when the timing is right. Like i need to give YOU advice though...
Oh, and i love the picture of you?!! Could you have on a new dress and could you have gotten your hair done?!! Just checking b/c you look HOT!
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS IN THIS PICTURE! Honestly, maybe your chalkboard should have clips and you can hang this picture, so you can say, "Oh yeah, I know I look good now, but this picture is proof that I always look this wonderful."
Kudos to you. I've said, for years, that if I found myself single again, I would just lay it out there on dates. I'd be all, "Here's what I want, here's what I don't, here's what I can offer, here's what I can't."
You are going to find it, lady. And he's going to knock your socks off.
i am all about managing expectations. great idea...
and your photo? i'll date you!
{awkward moment. hoping you weed through the creepy and find my compliment. eek.}
Well put! Not a bad idea! I like the whole get to the point and not beat around the bush! We would all stop wasting each other's time! I think I'll go hang my board around my neck right now!
Next time we get together for GNO, I will have not just a chalkboard, but one of those travel size Magnadoodles strapped to a chic dangly necklace, like it's all supposed to go together! And this is what it will say, "You will never, ever, think twice after you've been out with me just once!" hee hee, that's meant as a compliment cutie pa-tutie! Then we can erase/write whatever strikes us to be hilarious at the moment:) You are so awesome and darling and I will scout out, weed out every guy I meet and find Mr. Right just for you, and yes, I'll have my ring on! Just call me Lisa Kudrow in P.S. I love you? Is that the movie where she goes right up to people and asks them 20 questions and then just leaves them mid-sentence when she realizes he's a loser??? Help me out, I can't remember! Either way, I've got your back:)
Post a Comment