So now that the wedding is over, and it was a success, but now that it's over, we can all begin to live our own lives for a few weeks until the next one (John-Charles & Ashleys...3 wks away!!!).Life has thrown me a few curve balls within the past 7 days. Curve balls that have created a constant perma-grin on my face!
I was also asked to run/cycle in the St.George marathon so I have been concentrating my "active" time on that. Yes. I am a little nervous about the hills that I will have to climb but it will be so worth it!
Like I said...things are a changin. Within one week, when you least expect it, when you anticipate it to turn out like this....it turns out like that...and in a way that you never would have, could have imagined!
:) x 10000



















4 comments:
I agree: Life is so topsy-turvy and and at moment things can change for the better or the worse. Glad yours was so wonderful a change!
Good luck on your race - you're going to kill it. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Yeah for wonderful blessings in our lives. I am so thankful for so many things including great friends like you.
wow, st. george marathon!! you go woman! and to answer your question...yes, our blog title has everything to do with arrested development. it is the air we breathe, our purpose in life. ok, not to that extent, but we do fall asleep to it every night. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. are you a fan too??
"immm a mannn"
does that answer your question?!?
love it...love it...love it
there is not ONE family dinner that does not include an "arrested development" quote, line, or impersonation!
seriously...
Post a Comment