Sunday, September 14, 2008

See Ann Sew...

My Mom is amazing! She is super-woman right now. Planning 2 weddings, baking like a million cookies, sewing for her grand kids, keeping house, and putting up with the rest of her children's drama. Seriously. The other morning when I went up to help with some dessert baking, she had this for Carter.

"I don't want Carter to feel bad since I've sewn all those clothes for Kindra, so I quickly made this pillowcase for him."

She is the best grandma who loves and cares for her grand kids very much! They are so lucky to have her!
Some of you wanted to see some of the outfits that my Mom had made for Kindra. Here are some pics and I think that they turned out to be the perfect "Kindra like" outfits! :)

Last week was Kindra's "crazy day at school" week. She had so much fun! You would all be proud because I am actually getting all organized with the kids activities and even have them all written down on my calendar so as to not forget :)

Look how cute she is!!! This is a shirt-pants outfit that my Mom also made...and this is her crazy hair day ensemble that she came up with. We had so much fun (for once) doing her hair.

This was crazy hat day. We went up to my Mom's and looked through her costume bin and found this. She thought it would be perfect even though she was worried that it "was ruining my hair Mom" (like she even cares!) So we get to school and do you think that any of the other girls in her class have crazy hats on?!? No...of course not! They were all pretty like...not crazy like but Kindra didn't care because she was a hit with all of the boys! Their hats were actually "crazy". Too funny! That's my daughter...the tom-boy!

Thanks Mom for all that you do to help us out! Even when I try to be headstrong and not call you for help...I do. I love you, we love you very much! The older I get, the more I realize how wonderful that you are and how hard your "job" really has been.

Don't worry...we'll get those truffles made before the wedding...and I'll see you at 5 for dinner! he he he (come on...it's a Sunday dinner tradition!)

6 comments:

SKH said...

You never really know how much work and efforts moms put in until much later...Dinner? 5? What are we having?

Brenda B said...

Your mom did a great job!! Very cute!

Amanda said...

Aw, moms. Yours is a super-woman; so much stress going on right now and she's just whipping out pillowcases?

Haylee said...

Love Kindra's hair!! Just so you know I blogstalk you everyday!!! It was great seeing you guys on Saturday!

Lyssa Beth said...

Mom is amazing, it's true. I loved the outfits that mom would make for us when we were little. Do you remember the banana outfits?

Mistie said...

I love her wild and crazy hair and all her home-made outfits. What a fun school that they do things like that...kids dig stuff like that.