
I know. I know. I swore that I would never support or cheer for the University of Utah's athletic dept but how could I not when it was to become our
GNO activity?!?
Sara, being a coach's wife, is at every game no matter what and decided that she wanted to liven it up a bit so she came up with a great idea.
"Let's do
GNO at the Utes football game this week....? Yes? No?"
We thought that it was a great idea...(though I felt a little anger in my heart because that meant that I'd have to give in and go to a Utes football game!!!
booooooo!!!)
When we went to go buy me a red shirt to wear, I had wanted to buy a red
UNLV shirt just to be funny. Sadly...there was not one so I decided to screw it and to go all out and buy a jersey shirt instead. Believe me...we were laughing so hard, acting like we were in high school and getting ready for a "powder puff" game! If we were really going to do this...then WE WERE REALLY GOING TO DO THIS!

I got a little nervous since our seats were on the 9
th row and we were trying to come up with a plan to get me down there. Sara came up to meet us, just picked me up, and down we went! She was right on top of it and made it seem easy. She did this 3 times! Down to the seats...down to the field gates, and then down on the field. The things that you have to go through when I'm around, huh?!?

Sara, me,
Angi, & Tara "Sara??? Who is #3 again???" Like we had any clue. It was the only shirt that the store had! And yes...we know that we look like those ??????? who go out and buy the jersey shirts with pride to wear to the games and no...we were not, not, not serious at all!

...Coach Jay Hill...



"Sara??? Who is #4 again???" "Though...I'll take a lap dance from him any day!"

OK so we had to get a picture of this because earlier we had been laughing about "those kids" who try to get on TV. They just hang out behind the camera guy and look like idiots. As we were waiting, just laughing about how funny this night had so far turned out, we turned around and found this...Pretty much, we were now "those kids" who looked like idiots on
Comcast TV!?!

As the night went on...the longer that we were there, the more idiotic it became. "We are in our 30's yet think that some of these players are so
hoooot! Let's remember that these are kids who are in their early 20's! We are WAY TOO OLD for this!"
Then we saw him......

...and then the obnoxious and the out of control actions began! Don't even question the acts that I'll do when I am dared or when those thoughts get implanted into my brain! I feel all "like I'm in college again" for a split second....and there's nothing wrong with having a little fun, right??!!?? "Yeah...sure...I'll go grab that
hottie's you-know-what!!!"

This was one of those great girls nights that we all need! It's mentally refreshing to let loose, act obnoxious, talk the girl talk, laugh hysterically, and to have those serious moments in the midst of it all to get you to become even closer as friends!
Thanks Sara for the great idea! Thanks Jay for being a coach (
hehehe)! And last but not least, thanks girls for the
GNO! :)
***I am dying right now because of this whole "am I grabbing junk or ace"
controversy! I did not even see the whole junk view because I KNEW what we were getting the picture of. I swear. But I also swear that this is now the funniest photo EVER! The things that happen when we least expect it....
8 comments:
You explained the night perfectly!! Oh the fun it was, the silliness of it all, yes, we can still think we're in college anyday:) How I wish Mr. Hottie in the Black would've stepped right back into your awaiting hands!!!
Ok Katie, that last picture. Are you trying to grab the orange guy's junk or the rear of the guy in black? A little confused as to your movtives:)
This GNO looks like a blast! You have some great friends that know how to have fun.
And you look absolutely beatiful in these pictures!! You hot mama you! I hope I look that hot at your old age. Oh wait, I think we are the same age. Shoot!
jaime!!! the laughter is bellowing through the halls--one hall--of my house with your junk/rear comment :) way too funny especially since i did not even catch it until you mentioned it!!!
hilarious....
I totally thought you were grabbing the guys junk when I got the pics, it took a couple of looks for me to get it, then I had a good laugh.... I did find out mystery mans identity, a womanizer of sorts... You will have to give me an article of your clothing and I will have him sign it to reveal his name...(hehe) Do you mind going to all the Utah games with me? We had dinner with the players tonite and #4 wants another picture? (Where was or what was your right hand, in that pic?) You go girl!
wouldn't you like to know where my hand was or what it was doing!!!
i can't reveal all my secrets so soon.....
HUGE LOL!!!
...and i will keep going as long as i get some more lap dances and some tickets to the BYU-UTAH game :) hehehe
You make me laugh so hard. BTW- you look hot in those shots. i think red is your color. And you made me realize i really need a nice GNO with fun friends where there are no worries or concerns and you can just act like you are back in High school. I am jealous of all your fun nights out!!!! And you know you've always LOVED the U!!!! you are just in the closet about it!
First, GO UTES! Second, you are such a junk-grabber! This night looked like a lot of fu; a lot more wild than what I've done with my girlfriends in a long time! We need to connect for that dinner/movie date soon. October?
Hahaha... full on junk grab...I didn't even see the rear one until I read more. Too funny!!
Post a Comment