Monday, September 15, 2008

Jenny's Family Wedding Shower

Here we all are...The Terry "sisters" when we got together on Saturday for Jenny's family wedding shower. This was a first since Lyssa, being up from TX, had never met Ashley before. No big deal though...we all clicked and laughed as usual : )
We were giving Lyssa and Natalie a hard time since their hips are still the seats for their kids to rest upon. That just means that you're great Moms right and that your kids can't be without you?!? (I've said this before and I'll say it again...I LOVE BIG LITTLE KIDS!!!)
Abbi and I have acquired a funny Aunt-Niece relationship. One day, her and Colin (her bro) just decided that they absolutely love me! Every time they see me they open up their arms, yell, and run to me for a great big hug. We laugh because it's not like I did anything different but whatever it is...it's working! : )
Kindra giving me one of her "camera smile" smiles...
Jenny and Abbi...
This is Kate...Lyssa's youngest. She is gorgeous. Both of Lyssa's girls are. They have these gorgeous brown eyes and a beautiful always tan complexion. She is getting so big, so fast especially when we never get to see her, see them! : (

Jenny got alot of great stuff! Thank goodness for whoever it was who first thought of "the gift registry"! They are awesome and it takes away alot of work....both for those who have to buy the gifts and for those who receive and then have to return!

Even though I pride myself in my art of returning, I remember how bad it sucked to have to return a whole car load of wedding gifts...AFTER you had to call every possible place to see where they had been purchased!

Yeah!!!! We love the ability to register!!!

This shower was the mellow and innocent shower but tomorrow is the night of the friend shower. That's where we'll really see the GOOD and NAUGHTY stuff! hehehe : )

4 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

That's a cute pic of all of us. Is it me or do my legs look gynormous? Anyways, that was fun to see all the family. But I am WAY excited for what is to come tonight, wha whaa

Parks Family said...

Be good tomorrow! say hi to anybody i know

*WEST* said...

I swear there was no good registerys when I got married!!! by the way I love your #24 story!

The Blaisdell Family said...

A WEDDING shower?? What's that? I haven't been to one of those for about 7 years!!! It would be a nice change from baby showers:)

I can only imagine what the "other" shower will be like with THAT clan of women!! Oh, I wish I could be there to witness the craziness!

Kindra looks adorable in that outfit with her hair up!