Friday, September 19, 2008

"Nothing's Inappropriate When We're Involoved"

Last night we pulled another trip up to one of Jen's "J Chic Boutique" clothing parties. We were adamant to be there on time so that we could see/grab the absolute best before it was too picked over. Last time they were 20 minutes late and it had already been a mad house so we were not going to risk that again!

We each found some cute things but I'd have to say that Tara had the right idea in mind. She went in, found exactly what she was looking for (it had been on Jen's sight), grabbed the last two, and was good to go....and in a matter of 27 seconds! Angi got her hot boots. Sara and Nan got their jewelry. I got my awesome shirt. We all got some way cute jeans too so I'd say that we ended up getting exactly what we had gone for! (and without spending too, too much?!?) (I meant to get some pictures of our "jean testing out techniques" but I forgot to because I was laughing too hard and was way too worried about getting that dang mirror from the room next door! hehehe)

Thanks Jen! It's always fun to see you now on at least a monthly basis! Love ya lots and we'll see you next month!

Afterwards, though most of us were in the mood for some sushi, I made an executive decision and went to "The DoDo" instead. Of course we ate some great food...as always, laughed hard, "What happens at "The DoDo" stays at "The DoDo", lost track of time, but of course had to get a picture (a few times) before our great night ended!

Thanks girls for another one of our fun nights! There's never a dull moment, huh?!?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yum... cheap jeans. Yum,,, The Dodo. Yum... friends.
See you next week for some fun of our own!

*WEST* said...

You are always doing such FUN stuff! What is this botique party thing it sounds fabulous?!?

Tara said...

I'm sad we missed the photo op capturing the madness of us all squished into a bedroom trying on clothes, throwing them to each other or into the "No" pile, all the while giving each other the evil eye as we decided who got what:) And can I say, forget the Miracle Bra, hello Miracle Jacket- I don't know if I'll let you borrow this new little instant boob job!!:) We won't say what the real name of this jacket is...

Mistie said...

OK Brat!! You better be inviting me next time. It sounds wonderful...wish i was there. Troy didnt even get home til after 7:00 though. Give me a heads up when the next one comes around. Luv ya!

Hillery said...

Oh! It's been too long since I've been to a bridal shower. Where are wedding pictures?!

Vintage Fox Boutique & Designs said...

Hey cute girl thanks for the love on the shout out for my clothes How Sweet are you?? The girls said you all were having a blast. I love your friends they are so sweet. I am glad you found cute stuff. I will let you know about the next party and the grand opening of my boutique in S. Jordan in Oct. 2008!! So excited. Bring amanda I would love to see her. I have been trying to get a hold of you thought I need to talk to you ASAP maybe you are out of town. Please Please Call me ASAP in is a 911er...talk to you soon and again thanks for the shout out you all are VIP Ladies in my boutique. I might have to shut the store down just for you all..I want to go to dinner with you sometime call me...love yah