Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kindra's "Party Trick"...


We've all been to a party where someone ends up pulling out and showing off their "Party Trick". You usually get a good laugh and rarely end up wanting to vomit...but there's always a first! Take a look at this but I'll warn you. It's quite disgusting. I swear....

7 comments:

SKH said...

WHOOOAA! I will have to hire for my next party :)

The Blaisdell Family said...

WOW! How does she walk without being a pain having her leg so "loose"?? Let us know what you find out about it!!

Oh, yes I have a "phone tree" but I wouldn't be surprised if Lyssa was already back in TX by the time this baby comes!! We'll keep you posted though.

Amanda said...

Sorry, but that's nuckin fasty!

Karin Austin said...

Ouch! Poor thing. How long has this been going on? Gives me the chills, I hope it's not painful. Let us know what they say about it.
Karin

Brenda B said...

Wow, I can't even figure out what she is doing....it just doesn't seem possible. Looks like it would be painful. Hope you get some answers soon.

Heather said...

That is crazy! Let me know when they figure out what allows that

*WEST* said...

That is the craziest thing I have ever seen! My boys are sitting here and watching it and there faces are priceless...Hope it all goes ok!!!