Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Question-


Kindra came in my room just now with a very serious look on her face...

"Mom? When the clock struck 12 and everything turned back to how it was before the spell, then how come the slipper didn't turn too?"

Hmmmmm. I sat for a minute. Thought about the question and of just how smart my little "rin kin kin" is. "How in the heck did she come up with that one and why don't I have an answer for her?"

I told her to let me think about it. I had no idea. Can anyone help me out with this one?

"I'll get back with you in the morning", I said.

6 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Its funny that she pick up on that. She is really smart. It took me till i was in my 20's to realize that the shoe didn't turn back. Sorry no answer though!

Charakie said...

O-my gosh! My opinion of fairytales has been destroyed by the two of you! First your "fairtale" gone bad and now Kindra pointing out that it's not a fairtale afterall...just lies!:) The answer I always give my kids...let's google it! Good luck.

The Blaisdell Family said...

I would love to know that answer too. She's way too smart for her age!!!

Parks Family said...

Cinderella says, "Thank you" after discovering the slipper. I think that is was either simply a gift from Fairy Godmother or maybe Fairy Godmother could see the bigger picutre and knew the Prince would need a way (or hint) to find his true love. Just like everyother male there was no way he was going to make it to happiness without a little divine intervention. Either way I guess it would be nice to have a generous and/or omniscient Fairy Godmother.

Amanda said...

Because shoes are sacred, and even that cursed fairy godmother knows better than to mess with a girls' glass slippers.