
This is one of those "bragging rights" moments. Look how "in style" my kids look! They are getting so big and independent and I LOVE IT!!!...and yes...they still hate having to take my pictures!

We made it! It was a little scary at times but we survived it. The weather was perfect and the day ended up being great!
We all met up at The Joseph Smith Memorial Building for the Wedding breakfast right before the ceremony. We also had to do the ever-so-loved Wedding pictures but we had fun doing them as usual.

Jake, Nat, Stewart, & Jenny

Abby the Princess Girly Girl

Colin & Kindra...being told to be on their best behaviors! Those 2 can get into quite the trouble when they put their minds to it :(

Carter & Uncle John-Charles

...the men ? er boys of the Terry family


I was so happy for Joe & Lyssa because they were able to come up for the wedding
sans les enfants! It's always nice to have a short break and to be able to mingle with the adults without having to worry about your little ones! Sorry but TTTTRRRUE!
We didn't do the best job of planning so we were short one seat so with that being said...Kindra got to sit up with Grandma. She thought that she was the luckiest girl alive "sitting up with the Bride"!

...the half-time entertainment waiting for the honorary couple...

These 2 pictures are my absolute FAVORITE! The Terry sisters could not look any hotter! Really. Seriously. :)

Jenny & Stewart ps I am so LUCKY to have the best bro & sis in laws ever! Here is a shout out to you Stew...for all of your wonderful words of advice! We're "tight...tight like a tiger"......

Kindra was bound and determined that she was going to get in one way or another. She thought that she was being all conniving and sneaky until I called her out and asked her what she was doing :)

...more half-time entertainment...

John-Charles & Ashley


I loved the way that Ashley's cake turned out, especially when it was being shoved into John-Charles face! :)

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Fine...secretly you know how I really feel...JK...no we are so happy that you were able to move up the date and that you were able to make it work! It turned out gorgeous plus I got a new dress and the kids got their snazzy new church outfits!
6 comments:
How cute is that dress? Again, I love a good wedding! And that's fantastic that you can post about your anniversary - what a great thing for your kids.
I love the black dresses and the big pearls on the ears and necklases.
Terry girls always look hot, what are talking about? But yes, those two pictures ARE great!
And the wicki, wicki, weeee.... you crack me up!!!
Your dress is awesome! I love it. But I think I need the hot body to go with it. Do you know where I can get one of those Tiny Terry Bodies:)
And your kids look perfect. I love seeing kids all dressed up like that. It's entertaining because no matter how nice you dress them, they are still kids and act like kids and it cracks me up.
Looks like another fun wedding. I bet your parents need a vacation now:)
SO CUTE! Your dress is way cute and your family is continually precious..(haha...at least on film....)
Blessings!
j
I can't believe "JC" is old enough to be married. I still remember him as the little curly haired boy with dimples!!
The Terry family looks great. Your mom and dad did a great job!
all the pics are gorgeous...and that cake! i love green apples and a preppie print!
i've never seen one like that! it was perfect.
Post a Comment