Finally! I got a picture of Michael where he is smiling! Look how cute he is! Hoooottie (in a not so pervy sister way) Just a quick shout out...There has never been a time when I have asked him for help that he does not do it...even if he's pissed and yelling at me...he'll do it. The best though, is that he always tells me how much he loves me and my kids! Carter looks up to him so much and is always asking him to do stuff but Michael never gets bugged. He always comments on my good sense of style and since he is so in with the new age style...he is always giving me cute brotherly pointers. I love it! Both fortunately and unfortunately, he is the last one at home so now he can retire to a spot in the house, the basement, where he can hide away and be left alone...or so he wishes!?! I looooove youuuuu!
We went over to Jake & Nat's house because it was Abbi's birthday. I can't believe that she is already turning 2! She is so stinkin cute and is such the girly girl which her parents just feed right into....
...the designated child spot where ,of course, my daughter spilled her red jello all over the carpet! :( Just picture my obsessed brother doing all that he possibly can to get the stain out....
Thanks Nat for being a great hostess like always! Your food was delicious and the entertainment was great! And bonus...this basement is even better now to herd the kids down to!
PS I love your Dad's new car!!!
5 comments:
Aw your brother is adorable!! How old is he? And is he single? HAHA! Just kidding... (maybe)
Might I say You look as HOT today as in your wedding pictures!!! You seem to have the cutest family..Have a FABULOUS day!
Hi Katie, I left you and e-mail about the pumpkins because I am long winded!
It's so much fun to see pictures of your family. Was Michael even born when we played with barbies? I don't remember him...it's been too long!
your fam is cute. The more the merrier, right? That's our motto at least.
j
Post a Comment