Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanks...

I've never been a very good compliment taker but I will learn to be one now.

I wanted to say thanks for all of your praise and support. It means so much to know who your friends are, to know that they are all behind you 100%, and to know that they all have such faith in you and in what you are doing. I also love when I get to meet new people or to get re-acquainted with old friends!

Thanks!
ps...they don't call me the "comment whore" for no reason...so keep leaving me comments and let me know who's out there! :) hehehe

6 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Comment whore is right!! :) I was telling Craig, "man she is getting so many comments on her blog right now I bet she has peed her pants a couple of times by now!"

You really do need to go on the Oprah show and share your inspiration with the world!!

katie said...

...oh jaime...you know me all too well!!! :)

SSSSHHHHH...

*WEST* said...

Your tag is fun! I love those MTV shows...they are pure trash and you walk away not being any smarter for watching them but we still tune in every week!! Hope you have a FABULOUS night!

Sharp family said...

I don't want to be on the "comment whores" bad side so I will be leaving comments! :) really....I love your blog, you always make me laugh! And as far as the praise...you deserve every bit, so enjoy it!

mandy said...

I don't know if you remember me,my name is Mandy El Halta now but it was Heath back then, but we went to Southern Virginia College at the same time 98-99. I don't know how much different I look from back then, but I guess you can decide. I was fun to find your blog. It took a while to go back and read everything that has been going on, but you really are an inspiration!!! Whenever you put pictures from SVU it makes me smile, and remember the good old days.

ShaRee said...

Ok so I will confess to being a "blog stalker" due to this post. I came across your blog a while back when you posted a comment just ahead of mine on Cami Sainsbury's blog. I thought "Katie Terry, THE Katie Terry? No way.." So I checked out your blog and sure thing it was THE Katie Terry. I am Mellisa Day's little sister. I really am inspired by you and the many things you've accomplished and the goals you continue to set. I fill Miss in on the crazy things you've done, and will now tell her you just did a marathon! I think it's great and I love stopping by your blog every now and then. Thanks for being such a good, silent example to all those that secretly stalk your blog to get a little piece of inspiration for the day!