Saturday, November 22, 2008

So. I Lost...

I don't want to talk about it.
OK. I lied. Just one thing.
The first half was a great one that had us within 3.
The second half? Let's just say that it certainly does help a team to win...when the other teams quarterback goes senile and continuously throws you the ball.
OK. That's all.

ps I know. I sound so bitter, huh?!? hehehe

5 comments:

Charakie said...

I'd rather not respond so all I'm going to say is... GOOOOOOO UTES!!!

Paige said...

Katie...Please. As if BYU stands a chance. Utah man am I...Til I die!!! Go UTES!!!

The Brockbanks said...

I am with you. We beat ourselves! What a bummer. Go Cougs, sniff, sniff, (next year!)

SKH said...

BEAT YOURSELVES? Typical byu fans.. Of course it had nothing to do with the defense getting into Max Hall's head and frazzling his blue brains out his ears. Of course it was not the 48 points the Utes scored. Utah saw that byu CAN'T keep composure when faced with an in your face defense like TCU SO UTAH took what they learned from film CAPITALIZED on it. But if it makes you all feel better to say Max Hall MVP in the same sentance (even if it is for the UTES mvp) WHATEVER! The quest for perfection has been attained!!!!!

Mistie said...

You are way too into BYU!!