
That is what Carter said when we told him how old Trevor was turning. It was his birthday last week so we took him out for dinner. He turned 34 and once again, it was another reminder that I too am getting old! Yuk!!! Please tell me that I don't look that old????? (no...not that Trevor looks old...please tell me that I don't look like an old 32 yr old!!!)

Another reminder of my age is the number of years that this has been in existance. (and this picture shows only half of it!) This is the infamous Terry brothers "pop wall" that has endured a million parties, numerous near death experiences, grand kids, a mothers threat to take it down, a mission, and a wedding. It began with a joke to keep and put up all of the pop that they had been drinking and it turned into their masterpiece. Oh if only the Pop Can's could talk. What a story they'd give! They've even said that they're going to go buy some clear plastic to place over it to keep it in place forever as an homage to the many adventures that the basement has endured. My Mom's not having it, though. She said that the moment John-Charles got married, that it was coming down. Now it's changed to while Michael is on his mission, she will destroy it but we'll see. Not if the rest of the siblings have anything to do with it. Just another one of our hilarious, ridiculous, Terry family memories. :)
3 comments:
that is hilarious! How do they stay up? are they just stacked on one another?! That is so funny. Your mom needs to keep that up!
I'm with your mom, I couldn't handle that in my house. But she's done good keeping it even this long!!
I had a friend in high school that did this, although it wasn't soda cans. I was always amazed that her parents didn't care...
And no, you don't look old Katie Love!! You are a smokin hot mama with a kick-a bod!!
Oh, I noticed "squirt" cans on the wall. Doesn't that have caffine? You sinners... :)
(You know I'm joking. I was raised with cola in the house!)
Post a Comment