Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Lands End"??? Help!!!

So I was in complete denial last week and woke up to our yard being completely covered in snow. I was not prepared. Everything from last year was too small and in Carter's case...broken. Notice the safety pins keeping his coat together? Yeah...broken zipper. Yes. I freaked out and immediately called "Lands End" and $25o later...all new snow clothes expressed shipped out to our house. When will I ever learn???

Let the countdown to Summer begin!!! hehehe I'm SERIOUS!!!

8 comments:

Like a Lily said...

haha oh dear...well, I'm glad that Land's End was such a savior!
I lived in Hawaii during last winter, so I'm not ready for any of this "snow business" myself.

And,I think I knew that your family was Mormon. (Maybe it was the fact that your brother got married at the Joseph Smith Memorial building? haha). Anyways, I'm Christian (haha...which I'm sure you also figured out...seeing as though every other post of mine is a very impatient prayer/whine at God.) I think that we're getting a lot of slack too, so I understand. It happens, I guess, when you're kinda living in a counter-culture.
At any rate, love getting to know you more!

(Ps...you can do the "i" blog if you want...I guess that's a "tag"? haha)

Ingersoll Family said...

HOw darlinG are your children? I just love the fiRst snow of the Year!!!! I am so Glad that I wAs able to get on your blog. I received your invite and It wouldn't let me accePt. Anyway...Sorry for not commenting in so long...I couldn't. Love ya!

Ingersoll Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ingersoll Family said...

Wow...Not sure whY my comment posted twIce...Sorry!

The Blaisdell Family said...

$250???? WOW!! Luckily for us Avery still fits in her coat and so does Josh. Ryan's is Ok fitting, but it's been nice not having to buy all the winter stuff this year. It's SO expensive when they only wear it for one year!! I hate it.

Love the "safety pin coat". At least you had safety pins, we don't even have those in our house!!

*WEST* said...

I began the countdown to summer 2009 on the last day of summer 2008! I am usually ready for every change of season bit this last winter was sooooo long it seems..

Sheena said...

You are so cute! You truly have inspired me to be a better mommy and person! I hope you remmeber me.....high school dayz? I hope you can come tomorrow can't wait to see you again....love Sheena (Allred) Brown ha ha check out my blog thebrownzblog.blogspot.com

Mistie said...

Lands end is the best! i really do love them. oh, and isnt kyndras jacket from costco?!! I think i saw it there. i got seni a similiar one that is winnie the pooh! anyway....i already cant wait for summer too!! AHHHH!! it isnt even december yet!