Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Reminder...

The other day I had some appointments downtown that finished up right in time to get me stuck in the 5pm homeward bound traffic. The way that the sun was setting, the slow traffic, the commuter news, etc, it all reminded me of the time in my life when I had been dead set on my career.
I almost threw up in my mouth. Seriously. (I think that I lost my soul there for a bit)

It gave me some time to think about how thankful, blessed, overjoyed (I could go on) but just how wonderful it is that I decided to be home with my 2 wild ones.
I love you, oogly boogly and you too, kinny

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Vintage Fox Boutique & Designs said...

I love you too. what do you think of my fashion blog killer? see you soon

jen

Anonymous said...

That is my world everyday... its great huh-NOT REALLY! your very lucky to be home with you kiddo's wish I was!

Mistie said...

I too am happy you are home with your kiddos. Even though i have my days...i sometimes just sit back and think how lucky i am too and what little lovebugs they are. REally, what is life worth living for if you dont have our kids to keep us going?!!