Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Let's Go For A Walk..."

We finally had some perfect weather over the weekend to go for a walk and of course we headed over to our favorite place.....
We found some old bamboo sticks so I tried to teach/show the kids my old baton twirling skills. It was way too funny especially when Kindra reeeally thought that she had got it all down and put on a show for us! Awesome.....



The gardeners shed that is hidden in the ground is still a bit scary for Kindra but she at least tried....


Every year I find a new "something" that always interests me. This day was a shrub/bush that reminded me of "Ramon" noodles and Johnny Depps "Mad-Hatter" hair....lol....I'm serious. Look at it.

Did I mention that I love Spring and how gorgeous everything is after only seeing grey and white for so long. It is so fresh, bright, and alive!

Our races...

....and the resting underneath our favorite HUGE tree.
Just another one of the random adventures that we go on. The ones that I hope they'll remember with fond memories and instilling the adventurism that their Mom has always had.

xoxoxo

No comments: