Thursday, May 13, 2010

Surprise. Surprise.

Back when we thought that we would have time this Summer to make another trip to Disneyland, we found the perfect way to serve. Even though there won't be a trip out to Cali, this is a place that will now be Kindra's second home for life...I swear.
She's my little "horse whisperer" and I'm amazed at how the horses just take to her....

One morning, I came in to the room and found this. Now the reading isn't anything new, but the choice of book and the leg crossing were....
Don't forget that she is blind so the book is inches away from her face....
Notice the "tagging" that she did on this "garbage book" back when she was learning how to write her name....
And "garbadge book" because this is one that we put in a huge bin of things to donate because I HATE this book. It is so weird, so random, and the biggest waste of paper. I'm serious. Anyway, it was saved so that she could use it as a "tent barn" for her horses. Yeah. I know. LOL

No comments: