i know that i've used the title "i'm lost without LOST" but i am. i know. you don't need to even tell me. it's because it's tuesday and tuesday = LOST.
one of my favorite things to do is to analyze and especially when it comes to something like this. i came home sunday night after it was over with some tear stained cheeks for a number of reasons. i loved the reunions! especially sawyer and juliettes and of course charlie, claire, and aarons but what got me the most was the last scene.
i don't know what it was but as soon as jack realized what was going on and as soon as he started crying, tears just came out of nowhere. his emotions, the dialogue, the questions, the understanding, and the end. it all got me. i really loved how they tied a number of "faiths" into one. not targeting or segregating, but leaving you to believe for yourself what it was that jack was going through.
wow. i came home, watched jimmy kimmel, and started watching it again. it will stay on my tivo for as long as it can and i will watch it as many times as i can. i will forever be addicted.
like i said. it's tuesday and tuesday = LOST and that's over. that is what makes it feel like a breakup. it makes you sad. you remember the good. you wish it could be back in your life.
lol but like life, you are always able to find something to replace it with. ok not always. sometimes. (and no. this one is not going to be replaced!!!)
anyway. so great and so glad that it went out like it did......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
I know what you mean. Even three days later, I'm still thinking about the finale.
Hey there neighbor!
I hear you! Even though I don't watch Lost anymore (I got lost a few seasons back) I know exactly how you feel about the break-up. I should bring you some ice-cream.
Post a Comment