I can't tell you how many times the usage of "Staci, Katie, and Lindsey" has been said. Both in good and bad times! They are my 2 very best friends and I have known them since Jr High. The most memorable and important events, have taken place with them being at my side. I would call them my "other sisters"!
I will not even tell you how long it has been since the 3 of us have gotten together because it is horrible. Real life sets in and it gets crazy and so hard to be on the same schedules. We have each gone down different roads and we get a little bit too lazy to make the effort. For me...by the time I get any free time, I am too tired to go out and do anything.
We broke the habit though last night and got together. The Jazz game and dinner...nothing too exciting but a lot of fun! I laughed hard and remembered some of the funniest stories of my "college" years! We swore to make it a more common event!.....and it will be next weekend for our annual Christmas get together....
I love you guys and have missed seeing you, every day! I like hearing..."Staci, Katie, and Lindsey"! It is just all too normal and I wouldn't take it back!
PS I told them I was going to pull out and post an old picture of us to see how much we've changed but on second thought........!?!



















No comments:
Post a Comment