Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We know that it is SERIOUS when the Williams-Sonoma apron comes out!

Kindra and I ... any time I can get Kindra to sit and take a picture is a miracle!

Kindra manipulated the situation and got all 3 cousins and a bag of apples out to the horses to give them their own meal before the farmer came out and yelled at them for feeding his horses!











Carter was just a little hungry this afternoon because he was starvin up for the feast!

Kindra got a kick out of this usual game that we've all played!
The "cousin table"-- After Dinner we all sat around doing the usual "tell what we are thankful for" and we had a good laugh and became a little more humble. We missed Joe, Lyssa, Emma, and Kate but the noise was all ready hitting an all time level without them so it will have to wait until Christmas :) A long but great day and we were even able to have Grandma and Grandpa Jensen over which usually has to be booked 2 years in advance to have happen so that was fun to this year.




The two main points from Dad's thoughts.....it could always be worse...and...it is all based on your mental attitude!




Until next year...............


PS who will we get to eat what pie next year? This year was Dad and the secret metallic key lime pie! hehehe classic story for those who were actually there! Lyssa....just ask!





2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Oh sad times for me. I so wish I could have been there! It looked like a lot of fun with our big ol' family at the Terry house. I'll have to ask or call you about the pie story cause i'm very intrigued by that! The kids are so big too! Well we all missed you guys too and can't wait to see ya'll in just a few weeks! I"m so excited!! What are you thankful for Katie?

The Blaisdell Family said...

So now you must explain the pie. I'm guessing there was a key baked into the "Key" lime pie? If so, that hilarious.

Looks like you had a great thanksgiving with your family!!