Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PHEEW - A Sigh of RELIEF!!!
















Whenever I have Family pictures taken, I am always so nervous to see how they've turned out! We all have those days in which we just don't click and they usually end up being on a big day like picture day. How many of us look back at pictures of our childhood and wonder what our parents were thinking when they got us dressed in the morning?!?


Not only do I have to worry about what I am going to wear, but I also have to worry about what the kids are going to wear and if it all "matches"! It is always a day of frustration and anxiety even when I try so hard to have it be a pleasant day.


Hmmmmm Oh well though...at least I know what to expect.....


These are just a few of the pictures we got back and overall I am very happy!


PS- My kids are soooo cute!!! hehehe At least I think so!
wink wink
PSS - I promise that my "head tilt" is done without knowing that I am even doing it! I get so much crap for it at work! :(



2 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Way to go Katie! I think the pictures look great! And yes, your kids are cute. They look so happy in every single picture. And of course, you look pretty like always.

Picture days are SO stressful for me too. I'm surprised Craig still wants to be married to me after picture day:)

Lyssa Beth said...

AHH katie those are soooo cute!! Those turned out really good! And I think all of your outfits are adorablle. I gotta say that Carter has the funniest little smile! I can just imagine the conversations that took place with your two kids!

I really like the pictures of you guys when you're talking and stuff...just casual ones. I love those ones. It catches you all in how you are. SO CUTE!