Thursday, November 29, 2007

I HAVE Lights...and a BUNK BED??!??

I was very excited when we got home tonight to find that they had come by and put up the lights. I am so anal about things like this being done on time so.....! Its kind of hard to really see what they look like but we like them so that is all that counts.
Later on I was putting out some decor and it got a little quiet in Carter's room so I called for him. "Carter"... no reply! "Carter"... no reply. So I went down to his room and looked in and he was not in bed. I got nervous until I heard his tired voice whisper "Mom...I am up in my
bunk bed"! Huh? I thought as I turned to find this!! I just started laughing. Oh boy! Get down!


What will he think of next?!? I don't want to even know!

2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

What a smartie pants!! He is so cute!! I could just imagine him saying that. So who put up your lights? They look nice! I can't wait to see them in person!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Pretty smart if you ask me. If you want something...just make it!! VERY smart. i love it!

We need to put up lights still, so I'm jealous you're already done. Good job!