Friday, November 30, 2007


I just want to say thank you to those who have "been there" for me in any way, shape, or form. I am very lucky to have supportive and loving family and friends who teach me something new every day! I have even been reminded of some very important principles from complete strangers who will come up to me at times during the day. It could be so worse! Life deals us some very hard cards and we receive answers in ways that we do not expect...but they are answered and we are never forgotten about. I hate how I always forget this and don't realize it until I can look back. Maybe by writing it down I won't forget?!? Riiiiiiight!!!

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

Hey no problem, always here for you...wha wha just kidding. But seriously, I hope I have been one of those who have helped you in any way...but probably not cause i'm a selfish girl