Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Birthday Party

I had to sneak home to decorate so that it was ready for when we came home...purple of course! ...and we can't forget about the horses who are very important!?!
We took Kindra to dinner at one of my most hated restaurants...Applebee's...but that is where she wanted to go and what the Birthday Girl wants, the Birthday Girl gets!


I always get a present for the other one to open so that it's more of a family event. There is no need to cause them to be jealous or sad about the day...so here is Carter...
...and yes...the left over Christmas wrapping paper! :)
Grandma and Grandpa always give such great gifts! This horse's name is Princess...
Now, if you have ever seen the movie "Toy Story 2", there is a horse in the movie who's name is "Bullseye". Kindra loves "Bullseye" and so that is what we found her. It is hard to see, but I have hidden "Bullseye" on the back of my chair. It did not take Kindra long to see him!
Kindra also wearing the Birthday Girl tutu that she got from Aunt Lyssa for Christmas...

Kindra's purple horse cake with "a lot of purple icing"....
DIG IN!!!

Thank you everyone for coming to Kindra's birthday party! Thank you Colin and Abbi for the "Candyland" game! We missed the Zimmerman's and Uncle John-Charles but we understand...warm Texas and Spain are much better places than cold Utah at this point! Happy 5th Birthday Kindra! We love you!!!

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Looks like fun was had by all. Love all the purple and horses. She's 100% girl that's for sure!!

I'm with you on Applebee's...yuck. I use to like it, but that and Chili's just tastes too much like "take the food out of the package and place in microwave" to me. Gross.

Glad Kindra had such a great birthday!!!

John-Charles said...

I am sorry i completely spaced it. What happened to the moster truck cake? I also just barely made the conecctiont that hotwheels is not because of Carter's obsession but because of your wheelchair. I have known your blog name for 5 months and am just barely getting it. I am a retard...

Lyssa Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Ya i'm not a good Aunt..I forgot and never called. :( I still love her to death!! And I love that she was wearing my Tutu!! Did she iniciate that or you? She got some good stuff for her birthday...more horses. I love how they were all there, in support and celebration for her birthday :)

Parks Family said...

love the paper! You guys all look great! When are you coming out to visit?