Thursday, January 24, 2008

Making Leaps and Bounds...OK...Just Leaps!

First of all I have to express my strong dislike for the indoor playgrounds that they have at the many Fast Food restaurants around town. I am one of those mean Mom's who will not take their kids to "play inside" but I made an exception. The reason for last night's exhaustion was our "Carl's Jr Adventure" to the "inside"! After my feelings of guilt, I decided to give in and they had a blast! I had to breath deep for a while and completely ignore the "ming rat's" that were running in and out but I actually had fun too! But don't worry...as soon as we got home, they went straight to the bath! :)
Also, look how cute my brother is! He is having such a great time in Spain that I am worried he'll never come back! From his blog, it looks like he is with a group of kids that will create some "good times"!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Once, when I was about 8 months pregnant, one of my kids (who was under 2 at the time) got stuck in the top of the McDOnald's playplace and I had to crawl in, shimmy up the tunnel, and wedge myself into the little circle thing at the top to rescue her. At the top, on the floor of the circle thing, was a puddle of vomit. I about DIED! Those place are just disgusting, but you can't fight it forever. Eventually, you give in and know that if we protected our kids from everything gross, they'd become those weird little goofballs who drink their first soft drink in their twenties!

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

yeah the smell of those places make me cringe and want to curl up in a ball! But your kids deserve to go and enjoy the germs. i'll miss you too on your trip.