Monday, January 21, 2008

A Sleepover at Aunt Jenny's

My sister, Jenny, told the kids that they could have a sleepover at her apartment so for the past 2 weeks that is all that I have heard about! Finally the big day arrived and they could not wait to get over there! ...like I told Jenny, killing 2 birds with 1 stone...cleaning and "the sleepover". Carter loves projects like mopping and cleaning so Jenny got her whole apartment cleaned for free!






...and no...Carter did not stay in his "bed". He ended up in Jenny's bed hence the reason why Jenny was back and in bed until 2 pm making up for her lack of sleep!
I remember going to get Slurpee's with my Aunt Emily so I know that my kids will remember their fun adventures with Aunt Jenny! I believe these types of memories are the most important especially when they are with "family". Thanks Aunt Jenny and thanks for allowing me a 10 full hours of quiet and un-interrupted sleep! ;) We love you!



No comments: