Thanks for the dinner, the laughs, and the great night but hey...what's new when my sis Jenny is involved?!?
Saturday, January 5, 2008
The Screeching Hault---
...and YES! the joke is on me! I obviously did not get the memo concerning the obnoxious picture taking! Honestly!?!...and NO! I can not and I will not explain my post title. SORRY???
Jenny and Jackson invited Tara and I to join them for a dinner at "The Spaghetti Factory". We laughed hard about our Las Vegas trip but we got an even better laugh listening to Jackson tell us all about his "dictionary"!
Thanks for the dinner, the laughs, and the great night but hey...what's new when my sis Jenny is involved?!?
Thanks for the dinner, the laughs, and the great night but hey...what's new when my sis Jenny is involved?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
Some more actual fun times with out me...why didn't we have no kids fun times when I was out there? hmmm? Maybe it's just me...I probably make all you uncomfortable or something like a bug stuck up your butt? Who knows....
Noooo...it means a night out with no children involved just like your fun friends in san an. I could say the same thing about you...hmmmmm?
Whatever, you had your chance to have fun times with me...Maybe next time...which will be in, what? like 4 years? wha wha wha
What can I say, I usually am the life of the party...or the death of it! That night was classic but I do wish Lynnicans could have been there too. yeah Lyssa Boo I'm a talkin to you!
Post a Comment