Saturday, January 19, 2008
If Only EVERY Morning Could be a Saturday Morning!
At our house we have a Saturday morning tradition. When the kids wake up, they jump into my bed and begin the cartoon watching. Now...I did not say WE, I said THE KIDS because I continue sleeping or at least close my eyes and try to sleep. This allows me to lay in bed for as long as I possibly can! This morning as I was up for a trip to the bathroom, I grabbed my camera and used the infamous timer so that we had some proof of our tradition! TGIS!
Notice the "hooooot" bed head?!? hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
I'm impressed with how fast you got on your bed to get into the picture in time!!
And to respond to your comment, there is a difference. You have a sister always to have good times with. And it has always been that way. It's just a fact of life. I"m not bitter or upset by it. I'm stating fact :) Love you
i guess they are pretty cute in the morning...
You are just mad that they got you up at the crack of dawn! Waah haah hah!
Post a Comment